Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog! 
I have set this up to put up things that take my fancy - pictures, reviews, rants, anything else!  I doubt it is going to be overly exciting, but we'll give it a go!

I have set myself a couple of New Year's resolutions this year, but haven't really made a big deal out of them, as I feel the bigger the deal made, the more likely I am to fail!  But my resolutions are:-
  1. To lose at least a stone, and keep it off, in a healthy way.  For this reason, I have joined Slimming World.
  2. To take better care of my outside - use heat protection spray on my hair, moisturise myself to the death, paint my nails more often!
  3. Keep the flat and myself more organised.  I am ridiculously anal, but I am going to start putting clothes out for work the night before, plan my meals for the week (which will help point 1!) & constantly be on top of the washing up.
  4. Smile and be grateful for something every day.  Last year was seriously difficult, I went through a lot with my family, and this year I want it to be good and happy.
Not massive ones, but just little things that I hope will help me get myself back to the way my head used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment